A Partnership for Success
Our clients entrust us with their most important assets – their customers. We are honored to serve in the role of strategic partner; we value our long-standing clients and are committed to the development of new relationships.
We understand the critical part we play in client relationships and take that responsibility very seriously. At Disability RMS we protect your brand and treat it as if it is our own.
- We have achieved market leader status by excelling in those areas that matter most:
- Service – The most comprehensive service model in the industry.
- Growth – A collaborative approach to reaching target sales objectives.
- Profitability – Consistent achievement of goals designed for profitable growth.
- Expertise – Actuarial, Underwriting and Claims Management experience unmatched in the market.
With over $350 million in premium and over 40,000 claims under management, we are the experts in loss experience analysis. We have a mature Claims Administration System, as well as robust Underwriting Rating Tools and Worksite Benefits/Billing Solutions. We provide you with analysis, tools and systems to help you meet your goals.
Tailored Solutions to Meet Your Needs
We have a client-focused perspective and partner with you to meet your goals by providing tailored solutions. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach does not work and are dedicated to delivering customized products and services to meet your unique goals.
Our Core Values
Our core values are the building blocks of our culture and all values contribute equally to our identity as an organization. We see these values as fundamental to achieving our growth and profit objectives. They are the foundation of everything we do, guiding our actions and decisions.
- Bring value to our client relationships
- Building strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers is a priority at Disability RMS. No matter what role we hold in the company, we maintain deep and current knowledge of what is important to our clients and add value for them by applying our expertise. Because our relationships cross the industry, we maintain appreciation for external viewpoints and leverage these ideas to generate solutions that strengthen our partnerships.
- Be expert at what you do
- We strive to be experts and the best at what we do. Understanding that excellence doesn’t just happen, we encourage individual career growth and foster accountability so all employees can increase their knowledge and improve their skills. Each and every one of us owns our own development. We are always actively learning and looking for ways to do our jobs better and more effectively.
- Communicate responsibly
- Everyone at Disability RMS communicates responsibly, respectfully saying what needs to be said to the right person when it needs to be heard, listening to others, and maintaining the confidentiality of messages when necessary. We cultivate open, honest and frequent communication at all levels of the organization.
- Be engaged and determined
- At Disability RMS, we are fully engaged in our work, striving to deliver the best and determined to do it every chance we have. We consistently go above and beyond the expectations of our roles to keep the promises we make to our customers and to our colleagues, taking personal pride in getting things done and getting them done right. When faced with a problem we are resilient and maintain perspective, working collaboratively in teams and problem solving to generate and implement workable creative solutions.
- Embrace change
- We constantly seek opportunities to achieve our business objectives. When our company’s priorities change we respond with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency. Flexible in our approach to work, we shift our focus and actions to support the business as needed. Employees at all levels contribute to organizational innovations, always mindful of resources and seeking to do more with less.
- Keep Disability RMS a great place to work
- Every employee at Disability RMS owns the responsibility to keep our company a great place to work. We all maintain a collegial spirit and cultivate strong relationships with each other to foster a supportive community environment. We approach our work with a positive attitude, integrity and respect for one another. Our community doesn’t end at DISABILITY RMS’ doorstop, but reaches into the greater communities where we work and live.
Located in South Portland, Maine, our organization has grown to more than 350 employees. Our team of highly experienced professionals is committed to helping our clients achieve their sales and profit objectives and providing the highest quality service to their customers.
Disability RMS provides reinsurance management services.